Extras and bundles
- Protect your home internet network from online security threats.
- Includes any required services calls and priority access to customer phone support
- Annual dish relocation for the discounted price of $95.
Starting at$899/moFirst 3 months FREE!
Note Minimum 24-month service term unless you select the no long-term contract option. One-time standard installation fee may be charged at the time of sale. Offer requires credit qualification or you may select the no long-term contract option. No long-term contract option requires an upfront $300 nonrefundable payment. Equipment lease fee is $9.99/mo or $10.00/mo depending on equipment type. Taxes apply. Speeds and streaming video quality are “up to,” are not guaranteed and will vary. The price lock guarantee applies only to the standard monthly internet service fee and the monthly equipment lease fee (in each case, before any promotional discounts) and excludes all taxes and surcharges. Service is not available in all areas. Offer may be changed or withdrawn at any time. Viasat and the Viasat logo are trademarks of Viasat, Inc.
Viasat Satellite Dish
The Viasat Internet dish is about the same size as a satellite TV dish. A Viasat technician will help you choose the best location for the dish, such as on the roof or side of your home. (You need an official Viasat dish to use Viasat Internet – you cannot use a satellite TV dish.)
Viasat WiFi Modem and Gateway
Viasat modems and gateways are about the size of a large book. Our new Viasat WiFi modem and gateway includes a built-in wireless router and an adapter for our Voice service.
Why Voice is a great choice for home phone service
- Get unlimited local and long distance calling to destinations in all 50 states, plus Canada.
- Enjoy great call quality plus voicemail, call waiting, caller ID and many other popular features.
- Save money over traditional landline phone service.
- Transfer your current phone number (in most cases) or get a new phone number - your choice.
- Use of voice will not count towards your Viasat data allowance.
Don't settle for unreliable or expensive phone service when there's a better alternative. Always be connected with Voice.
Voice uses "Voice over Internet Protocol" (VoIP) that has been specifically optimized for the Viasat satellite network. It's also the only VoIP service where calls don't count against your internet data allowance.
Now more than ever, we want to help you protect your home internet network. So every Viasat Internet plan comes available with Viasat Shield, our new service that defends against common online security threats. Easy to use and hassle-free, Viasat Shield actively monitors and blocks suspicious activity so you can keep your private information private and guard against cyberattacks.
Included with your Viasat Internet plan, Viasat Shield provides:
- Simple set-up – No equipment required! Just download the app in seconds for alerts and controls offering automatic, active protection of your home internet network.
- View connected devices – View devices connected to the network and their bandwidth usage.
- Continuous monitoring – Get notified of attempted cyberattacks with in-app alerts.
Viasat Shield Premium
Get an extra layer of protection with Viasat Shield Premium, offered for just $5.99/mo. With Viasat Shield Premium, you get all of the above, plus:
- Device control – You control which devices can access your home internet – and when.
- Comprehensive device protection – Guards connected devices on your home network, including smart home devices, and give recommendations for fixes.
- Browsing protection – Blocks suspicious and malicious websites from accessing your personal information or inflecting your home network.
- Download the free app – Once you’ve set up your Viasat Internet service, just search Viasat Shield in the App Store or on Google Play.
Is a new service from Viasat that combines the best of two types of internet service options in one innovative solution for faster, more reliable internet. Viasat Flex offers an improved experience by combining the functionality of both Viasat satellite and DSL services. These networks are connected together to route internet traffic, providing an optimum internet experience.
- Stream from multiple devices at once – enjoy high-quality streaming across devices in your home
- Game with less interruption – play fast-response gaming with less lag time
- Download large files fast – reduce the wait for large file downloads
- Stay online without compromises – continue doing what you’re doing with fewer service drops
- Be more productive – get the reliable connection you need to access secure and consistent VPN from home